Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Scrap Quilting Club

This is a quick post to show scrap quilting club's August projects.  Note, that this is four posts in 4 days - just short of a miracle.  Enjoy the Show-N-Tell:

Every July, I try to assign a project that can be easily made for Christmas gifts.  This year Connie taught us how to make the snap bags.  This pictures shows those that got them done in class.





The true over achiever this month!  Jennifer is making the yearlong project 1/3 or it's size.




-------------------------- Type-u-later, http://www.teaquilts.com

2 comments:

  1. WOW...amazing, especially the 1/3 sized down of trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always believed in miracles! Tell Jennifer for me that she is a fanatic and can I have some of her Kool-Aid!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are valuable to me so let me know what you think.